What Services Do We Provide?
EA Family Services provides both Enhanced Care Management and Community Supports through the California Advancing and Innovating MediCal Initiative or Cal-AIM.
Whom Do We Serve?
- Individuals experiencing homelessness
- Adults and children/youth transitioning from incarceration
- Adults with Serious Mental Illness (SMI) or Substance Use Disorder (SUD)
- Children/youth with Serious Emotional Disturbance (SED) including those with a history of involvement with foster care up to age 26
What Are Community Supports (CS)?
Community Supports are medically appropriate services that meet social drivers of health.
Currently, we offer three CS Services:
- Housing Navigation Services
- Housing Deposit Services
- Housing Tenancy and Sustaining Services
What is Enhanced Care Management (ECM)?
ECM is an Intensive, targeted case management provided by a Lead Care Manager.
An assigned Lead Care Manager collaboratively creates a Care Plan with the member and a multi-disciplinary team. This individualized plan will include Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and Timely (SMART) goals.
The Care Plan addresses healthcare needs including:
- Primary and acute medical care
- Dental care
- Mental Health services
- Substance abuse services
- Behavioral services
- Extensive job training and vocational services
- Long-term services and supports (i.e. housing for youth transitioning out of foster care)
- Coordinated Care Team Meetings
- Client and Family Team Meetings
- Affordable housing navigation
- Life skills and education
- Supportive housing
- Assistance in identifying appropriate mentors/advocates
- Appointment reminders
- Accompaniment to critical appointments